Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Back to my favorite colour again

Good morning. well I am on a roll  with my plan to try and post a card every day. And today I am back to working with that colour I just love to use on cards.

Ingredients
Doodlebugs design Papers - Limeade leaflet & Limeade blossoms
Tilda coloured with copics
yellow bazzil card
Punched Flowers coloured with fluid chalks
Martha Stewart punch
L-Em.com Ash branch punch
Crafty sentiments  sentiment stamp
Oval Nestie

Challenges I'm entering
Crafty Catz - Yellow and Green
Wild Orchid - Dieing to punch it out


Thank you for dropping in,
Enjoy your day

Bev xx


6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is absolutely gorgeous Bev.. i love those bright zingy colours
Lisa x

Nicky said...

yess must agree with Lisa a zingy spring card x

carol said...

ooh wonderful card,thanks for playing along with CRAFTYCATZ, x carol

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Bev.love the colours.
Sue xx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card and thanks for joining Crafty catzs

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, I love the bright cheery colors.
Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Dieing to Punch Challenge!

Hugs, Mindy