Thursday, 3 March 2011

Birthday's

Good Morning all. hope everyone is well. Having a funny week here, since the weekend I have had a muscle spasm in my back.Its now driving me mad...Pain killers, hot baths just aren't helping.
Anyway I want to just say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that visits and comments on my blog. I really appreciate it.

Now this weeks challenge over at Crafty Sentiments is

BIRTHDAYS

This weeks challenge is being sponsored by
HOPE JACARE


Here is my card
As the challenge is Birthdays this week. I thought why not make a card to look like
a present. I used Crafty Sentiments digi papers Fancy stripes here and sentiment.Ribbon is from my stash.
Here again I used the same papers and a crafty sentiments ticket sentiment
Flowers are prima ones and brad from my stash


Image is Blitz with a present. Coloured with copics,
Papers again are digi ones love n romance 2 from crafty sentiments
Sentiment is from patches and stitch clear stamp set.
Spellbinders Nestabilities cured rectangle.

For the image, papers or sentiments you can purchase these from

Challenges I am entering this into are

Crafty Ann's Challenge - Birthday Card
Pile it on - Tri -  Fold
Wild Orchid - Anything Goes



Thank you for stopping by, don't forget to hop over to
Th crafty sentiments challenge blog to check and the challenge and see what the wonderful design team have come up with.

Bev xxx



11 comments:

Nicky said...

really love this idea Bev lovely card x

Rebekah said...

Wow Bev stunning owrk, love the present style and your fab inside! hugs Rebekah xx

Jo Davies said...

Just beautiful Bev.... love how yo made the card into a prezzie... Jo xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a great idea Bev - i love the layout
Lisa ;)

Ann Whitfield said...

This is a fabulous card Bev, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's and I hope your back eases soon.
Ann x

Dawn said...

Bev what a great idea hon, this is lovely. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh No Bev, what about going the other way and having ice on the bit in spasm??? Might help.
Love the card its fabby. What a great gift.
Love Hazelxoxo

Dora said...

Wow Bev this is fantastic, love how you have done two stamps on your cards, really awesome. Hugs xx

pinky said...

Bev this is one gorgeous creation, love how it looks like a present and then opens up so beautifully.

Doreen said...

Wow I love the design of this card.xxx

Axa said...

super cool, love the folds!