Tuesday 29 July 2008

had a play with fred's flowers

Morning all. my its nice and cool this morning. still have the sun, but we also have some wind so its alot cooler which is nice.
well as my title says.............
had a spare afternoon on Saturday so decided to have a play with fred's flower.
I love them. Also at long last I invested in the swiss dots folder for the cuttlebug.
why did it take me so long..........love it, but then I love my bug and should really use it more.
Anyway here are my fred said cards,







I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to browse my blog. have a nice day.Happy crafting.

TTFN

8 comments:

Cazz said...

These are gorgeous cards hun xxx

well done you.
Fred's flowers certainly are the best aren't they xx

Joanie said...

They are beautiful cards Bev, I love all of Freds flowers too!
Well done

Joanie x

Budge said...

Lovely Cards Bev do like these flowers.




Sylv xx

Jackie said...

Fab cards, just love these flowers. Well done hun xx

wintersparkle said...

jmBev they are stunning, I brought some but when i cut em out wastn't so sure think it maybe the paper i'm using?

Margaret A said...

These are gorgeous Bev...love the colours....I've still to try my Freds flowers.

Liz said...

Lovely cards Bev and love the way you ink up your embossing folder with colours to match. Have yet to get round to trying this. x

Lavender Rose said...

Beautiful cards, all of them, I especially love the colours on the middle one and the swiss dots look great on the top one....I love that folder too!