Saturday 29 November 2008

On a Roll

Well at last I seem to be on a roll with getting cards done. getting a nice selection in my stock box now ready for the card party I am doing on Tuesday evening.
Today I am not getting on as well as yesterday, full of cold. The day didn't start to well. got a load of washing on and the spin cycle decided to give up,so now I got to get a new washer.It will have to wait till Monday now.so got the wet washing out and drove over to mother in laws to spin it. thank god she only leaves up the road.
will try and do abit more card making today as I don't plan much else. Tomorrow Andy and myself are going to London, to watch spurs play, cant wait soooooo looking forward to it, as we have never ever been.
not anything else to tell you..........ooohhh yes there is we have had 2 new arrivals within our families this week. On Tuesday My cousins partner gave birth to a baby boy, and on Thursday Andy Cousin gave birth to a baby girl.
Anyway here are three cards I made yesterday.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bev these cards are lovely, my fav is the top one but i love them all.
good luck with your party
Norma x

Unknown said...

All lovely cards Bev. I have something for you over on my blog. Joanne x

Louise Emma said...

3 fab cards hun, well done

Wellnifty said...

All fab cards, I can't choose a favourite

Chris x