Saturday 7 February 2009

look what I got today


I have been given this new award by Joolesdesigns thankyou very much.The only rule is you must award it to five people
here are my five

Nicky over at Crafty & Dailey Muses
Nicky was a brick last month,thank you hun for being such a great friend.

Cazz over at The Cazz Bar
my buddy , hope her luck will be better for her too this month.

Loiuse at The Lou-natic Asylum
Just a thank you from me for help with a card.

The Team at colour create
for a fab new challenge blog.

Jackie at days in the life of
amazing work and excellent painting tutorial.

4 comments:

Cazz said...

Awww thank you hun xxx I really hope you have a better year from now on - you have been through so much already xxx

Jackie said...

Thank you very much Bev... gratefully received.
HOpe Feb is turning out a lot better than last month !! ... big hugs... J xx

Louise Emma said...

Thanks for the award Bev, have had this one recently so won't pass it on this time LOL! Was just glad to be able to help with the card xx Thank you for thinking of me x

wintersparkle said...

Awwwwwww only just seen this im touched hon hope your ok xx