Monday 20 July 2009

Shapeabilities Renaissance Hearts

I went to my local craft shop at the weekend and they had in some of the new Shapeabilities. Excellent I thought treat myself to the Fleur de Lis pendant. but sadly they had already sold out of that one.so instead I got the Renaissance hearts.
After playing with it for a while this is what I came up with. I am pleased with the out come and look forward to purchasing more of these as I am loving them.



just got to finish it off with a sentiment, not decided yet what I will put on it.
right going to catch up on some of my friends blogs now, as I haven't done much blogging lately
laters

4 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Hi Bev that s lovely these look interesting must watch out for them:0)

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Bev, lovely and fresh.
I'd not heard of these shapes but will nor go off and investigate as I do like that
Anne x

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Oh Bev, firstly thank you for passing by my blog and leaving me a lovely message, much appreciated! and secondly where is this craft shop? I have been trying to find one in Cambridge since I moved here and have not come across any, I love the new pendants and the dies! I am having a small get together with some ladies this Saturday, wondered if you would like to join us! I know its short notice! but well, it will be nice! Where in Cambs do you live? Talk to ya soon! Hugs always! G

Sylvia R said...

Just doing my blog catch up ....this is beautiful Bev....fabulous colours must look out for these.

Hugs
Syliva R
xxxx