Tuesday 1 December 2009

hello on this very cold morning

OMG how cold is it this morning. I am frozen and finding it very hard to get motivated. Which is a must as I have cards to get made to enter into a DT for my local Craft shop Fairymoon crafts, They have just started their own blog to, which you can find here its not long been up and running , but looking fab so far.The girls at the shop are brill and if you ever need any advice pop in and see them, or if you are needing something they don't have in stock they will source it for you too.
Oh and they make a brill cuppa too. must write myself a note and remember to take some nice biccies or cakes next time I go in.

well I suppose I had better go and make myself a nice cuppa and get on with these cards or they wont be in b4 the deadline.

Enjoy your day all and wrap up its brass monkeys out there.

No comments: