Wednesday 27 January 2010

Just Magnolia

I am loving these Magnolia stamps and will be chuffed when I get a bigger collection of them.I still have a very long way to go with blending the colours. but hey practice practice practice .
Today I decided to have ago at the sketch over at Just Magnolia
This is the sketch we had to follow

Here's my card

Magnolia school book Tilda
Papers Shades of summertime from elementalpixie
Copic pens
Ash branch punch by L-em.com
Spellbinders Nestabilities labels 4
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags
Flowers,ribbons and pearls from my stash.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Bev, love it.

Liz said...

love that Bev love the scetch too

liz x

Cazz said...

I really like your card hun xxx Nice sketch x

Bev said...

Bev this is brilliant hun, fab take on the sketch too x