Tuesday 16 February 2010

Create4fun challenge

Good Morning all. This has to be a first for me, getting up and making a coffee and deciding to make a card so early. Made this card for the creat4fun challenge. following a sketch .
Took the photo abit to early as you can still see the wet glue ooppss.


Magnolia was coloured with copics( really must remember to make a note of what ones I use)
Papers are All my memories
Fiskers scalloped lace border punch.
Ash branch punch by L-em.com
Spellbinders Nestabilities scolloped oval
Doilie,Flowers and pearls from my stash

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Blimey i got up reasonably early to managed to put the un ironing away, and washing on emptied craft bags from hols but still not made a card or finished a couple ANYWAY i digress another lovely card,..... and i may even buy some of these stamps XXXX

Sue said...

Wow Bev,I cant do a thing when my Grandson is here,i envy you.Love your card

Fabiola said...

très mignonne bravo pour cette jolie carte

Unknown said...

Lovely card, you must have a great collection of Tildas now!!!!

fairymoon said...

Bev, what a lovely card, I do like the doilies...
Well done girlie.. xx