Wednesday 31 March 2010

Not recieved one of these in a while

And tonight I get 2.............
I just received these from Lisa over at mess2magic



I would like to thank Lisa for both of the awards .I would like to pass the awards onto the following people whose blogs inspire me and who follow my blog leaving me comments etc. I really appreciate it. Thank you to all of you.

Lisa mess2magic ( I know you sent it to me hun but just want to send it back to say ty x)
Dawn Dawnies den
Nicky It makes my world go round
Pina fairymoon crafts
Nicole Pretty in Ink
Anne My paper place
Rosie Rosie crafts
Fiona Lil Daffodil

Once again Ladies thank you for sharing your creations so much inspiration. And for your comments and friendship.


2 comments:

Liz Corrigan said...

Hi Bev, thanks for these awards. It really is so sweet of you to think of me. Take care. Rosie x

Unknown said...

Thanks Bev for the award, yepits gorgeous weather here, sunny & hot. have a lovely party tonight. See you soon. xx