Monday 12 April 2010

Fairymoon sketch 14

Today I have used a nestie that I have had for a very long time, and it has never seen the light of day. Yes Pina I can hear you saying about time.
I have followed the sketch which can be found here. Also combined it with the colour combo which is Red and white


Ingredients
Papers all left overs from stash
Martha Stewart Punch
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis
honey beee tilda coloured with copics
Sentiment computer generated

All above products can be purchased from Fairymoon crafts.
for details of shop location and online store click here

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow lovely card - i just love that nestie. I love that colour combo too.. and tilda looks gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Bev,
What a fantastic card. I love Tilda and the MS border is fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, lovely details. Anesha

Debbi said...

So cute. Love the sentiment--and the Nestie. :-)
*smiles*
debbi

Liz Corrigan said...

Hi Bev, this is just so lovely, and just such a gorgeous colour scheme. I am sure Pina will be glad to hear you have used this die at long last, think I can remember when you brought it!!!! Rosie x

Delphine said...

This is so lovely, Bev! I love your Tilda and the colours you have chosen! I really like the layout, too! Hugs Delphine xx