Sunday 30 May 2010

Good Afternoon

on what is a nice sunny day here in cambridgeshire. A Little wind but still nice and sunny. My daughter is away this weekend near skegness. Just had a text from her saying they have thunder, lightening and hail.Bad luck Hayley hehehehehe.
Sorry I don't have any card today.
No crafting been done as yet, I have been and seen my mum this morning, then went and done the Tesco shop(how exciting).
After getting home and putting all the food away, and only just having enough room in the freezer. I cooked up a lobster, myself and hubs have never had lobster and see one for a good price. OMG it was yummy.Just not enough of it.
I also wanted to let you all know about a fab blog, that's does the most amazing Digi sets. they are gorjuss papers.
Hop over to Bearly Mine Designs
They also have a sale on this bank holiday weekend, If I am correct it finishes Monday night at midnight.
Anyway I am now going to enjoy this beautiful sunshine and family get together.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and a big thank you for dropping by.

Back tomorrow with my Fairymoon Challenge card.


No comments: