Tuesday 27 July 2010

Fairymoon sketch 28

Abit of a delay here for me this week on this challenge card. Have had such a busy few days. And today is a me day sort off.
Anyway this weeks Fairymoon challenge is to follow the sketch below and it has to be a Christmas theme.
Me making a Christmas before september wow shock horror.
For my card I have used Magnolia Santa. I have coloured him with Copics, I paper pieced his coat and glove with Papermania signature papers  A Christmas carol vellum


Also I used polar white flower soft for the trim of his hat and glove.

Ingredients
Santa coloured with copics, and paper pieced his jacket with papermania signature Christmas carol vellum
Backpaper is also from the same papermania pack
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Nestabilities circle
Cuddly buddly sentiment
Ribbon from stash

Above products can be purchased from Fairymoon Crafts.
click here for shop details

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful Christmas card Bev. You have coloured Santa up perfectly. Great take on the sketch.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Bev,
What a delightful Christmas card. I love that image. It's beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x