Monday 10 January 2011

Fairymoon sketch

Good morning all. hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.
Today I am remembering my dear dad. It's been 2 years today since he passed away. I was doing really well until I logged onto Facebook and see a family member had posted something. And the tears came.
I so miss him and the these last few days I have so been missing him, I been needing one of his warm cuddles.
I am going to spend the day thinking about all the good times we had. going to mum's later to spent some time with her.

Anyway this weeks challenge at Fairymoon crafts
I have been struggling with my mojo. Had a lot of things on my mind and just haven't been able to get motivated. So I went for a easy option this week and got my making cards mag out and used the papers and topper from that.
Ingredients
Papers, Topper, and sentiment from making cards Jan issue
Martha Stewart punch.

The prize up for grabs this week is
I am also entering this into
Aly's sunday challenge - Things with wings
Papertake weekly - Anything goes
Craft your days away - Anything goes


please hop over to Fairymoon crafts to take part in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing your creations.
have a fab day

and thanks for stopping by
Bev xx



3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Bev,
The design papers are gorgeous and the colours are wonderful. I love this classy card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sheila said...

Beautiful card Bev. Thinking of you today as I went thru similar in Nov. Its not easy but I tried to focus on the happy times. Hope these wrods help, Sheila;)X

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Bev,great backing papers.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx