Sunday 3 April 2011

Mothers day

Good morning all. And a very happy Mother's day to all you yummy mummy's. Hope you all have a wonderful day and get spoilt. My two Babies are taking me out for  lunch today. So looking forward to it.
Anyway I just wanted to show you the cards I made for my mum and my mother law. I love them both dearly.
For the first time I have had ago at the twisted easel cards.
Using Bearly mine papers and also made my own flowers
and the box to put them in. I actually prefer making these square boxes to the bigger ones.



Lid for the box

Lid of the box


I am now going to schedule this post as I know both will have recieved them by the time this goes live.

Thank you for stopping by and hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Bev xxx

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful cards Bev.. so pretty and the little flowers are gorgeous
Hope you have a lovely Mother's day
Lisa x
ps you could nenter your cards into our handmade flowers challenge at Ladybug crafts ink this week

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Bev,
These are totally gorgeous. Beautiful layouts and fabulous flowers. Great sentiments.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nicky said...

as i said to you before there stunning and you didnt tell me that you made the flowers for em to xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Mother's day card Bev! JO xxx

Iulia said...

Gorgeous cards, Bev! I especially like the first one- I just love red, but both are amazing!
Love them!
Hugs, Iulia

Kathy said...

Bev, these are lovely - the flowers are especially gorgeous!

Highland Monkey's said...

Nice cards. Stunning flowers that you have used.

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,
These are beautiful cards were filled by the beautiful flowers,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Bev, this is beautiful, love the flowers, they're gorgeous... hope you are well. Hugs xxx

Hank Hendricks said...

This is so cute card. So beautiful design. How can i learn nice designing like this for the Membership card printing? I like it.

Plastic card said...

Captivating card for mother day,this card defiantly double the joy of day....