Thursday 10 July 2008

Media n pastimes


Well been playing today getting to grips with adding my own header. done it at last.

I haven't been doing much card making of late. which is naughty really as now I am behind on orders. I have managed to get one made today using the media n pastimes embossing board from the glitter girls. This card was made for a customer who wanted something for her daughter who loves Gardening. I hadn't got the board and my local craft shop was waiting for some to come in. But the manager Amanda kindly let me borrow hers.

so here it is.
At least today the Weather has been better. Simon has had this week of work as it was his 17th birthday yesterday. so today he wanted to go and play golf, so we all went. yes me play golf.......lol.............totally useless at it really. we had fun we then went and had a nice pub lunch. 3.30 this afternoon he had his first driving lesson. bless him came home shattered and he was taken into cambridge. couldn't believe he was taken into a busy area for first lesson. Now I really must go and get on and get some cards done which are needed for saturday. byeeeeeeeeeeee for now.
Bev xxx

8 comments:

PeeJay said...

Well I've found it and it's looking good - lol!!

Jak Heath said...

me too well done Bev.

Karen J said...

Well done Bev ... hard work to begin with ain't it ... but once you've started you won't be able to stop!!!
Karen xx

Margaret A said...

Well done....hope you have more time to keep it updated than I have. Love your header...see it was worth the bother.

Pam Swadling said...

Congrats on getting your blog going, and for finally working out how to put your own header on. Shall be popping in from time to time to have a nosey.

Pam

wintersparkle said...

well done, I tried made one entry didn't like the header size and ahve given up I never seem to get round to playing and can't think what to write either, keeps us posted lol

Liz said...

Found your blog Bev, well done and welcome to the land of bloggers. Your card is lovely, looking forward to seeing more. x

Blog said...

what a lovely card