Wednesday 16 July 2008

mojo

Hello from sunny hauxton. well the H word is done for today. I have 5 card orders to make today. And I just cant get motivated. Two of which are wedding cards. I just cant decide what to do. I have some Joanna sheen wedding stamps which I purchased at the NEC last November not even been out the packet yet. (I'm not much of a stamper). I keep looking at the stamps but just cant picture a finished card.
I Really would love to get into stamping more, but everything ends up in the bin, as I am not happy with the end results.
they other cards are for a first birthday, and I have many ideas for them, so maybe I will sort them first.
I am well proud of Hayley she has put herself forward at school to be part of a peer Mentoring scheme. it is an opportunity for students to be involved in supporting each other and to gain some valuable training in mentoring and listening. she will again a accreditation and a recognised certificate from it.
Simon has his second driving lesson tomorrow. he has said it is harder than he thought it would be. just got to get him to revise more on his theory test, as we have to book it.
well I think I am going to have a coffee and see what I can come up with for these cards.

TTFN.

Bev xx

No comments: