Monday 27 April 2009

How cute is my baby boy

Thought I would show you my baby boy Tazz is now coming up for 5 months old. he is a darling. He is learning very quickly, sits and waits till we say he can have his dinner, sits gives paw and lays when told. and when we go for a walk at the our local place for dog walking we can let him of the lead and he stays with us.
He is teething at the mo, lost his top front teeth, will be glad when the teething stage is over as we are suffering many cuts and teeth marks bless him





please take alook at post below, some recent cards.ty

8 comments:

Anne said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Bev he's coming on a treat. He'll be a real handsome man soon
hugs
Anne x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww bev hes like an 'ickle bear....so so cute..give him sqeeze from me xxx

My'scardcorner said...

He sure is Bev and my how he is growing :0)

Liz said...

He's lovely Bev, I didn't know that dogs had baby teeth etc like small children. I am always learning! x

Daisycat said...

Crikey hasn't he grown. Isn't he lovely.

Louise Emma said...

Tazz has to be one of the most adorable pups I have seen in a long time x

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

SO such a cutie pie, hugs always!

Jackie said...

rofl... just lurrrving that hair do ! lol