Monday 14 June 2010

Bella Studio challenge

Well can I just tell you what a shock today, but it was a very nice one. yesterday I entered a card for last weeks Bella studio challenge and was cutting it fine.
But today I found out I had won. Shock or what. But also well chuffed.
This week over at Bella Studio they also have a blog hop going on.
So why not click here and go and find out about the blog hop and the challenge.
This weeks Challenge is to make a card and the Sentiment has to be the main focus.

Firstly I made a backing sheet with the Bella freebie image from last week and then coloured her with my copics. I layered that onto pink bazzill card. The ribbon I coloured with a pink copic pen, as I didn't have any deep pink .I used my cuttlebug for the nesties. The Sentiment I done on the Computer.

Ingredients
Pink Bazzil Card
Bp paper I made myself,using the Bella studio freebie image, coloured with copics
Cuttlebug nesties
Ribbon from stash.

Thank you for dropping by. Hope your all enjoying your day

12 comments:

Bella Design Digi Stamp Studio said...

Brilliant!!! What a great idea to use Pickle as the background. Lovely card

Congratulations Bev! Chuffed indeed :D

Tammylee said...

Love the way you use Wish Pickle. Very nice card. And congrats on the win. Hope you continue to play with us each week.

Unknown said...

What a clever Idea! Your card is beautiful and congrats on the win!

Unknown said...

Oh well done Bev, that is brilliant, you clever girl. very pretty card & well done on winning hon. x

Katie said...

What a great idea to create a background with Wish Pickle! Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along and congrats on your win! Katie

Lora said...

Congrats on winning last weeks challenge!
What a great idea to make a background with Pickle!
Thanks for joining in with the challenge again this week and hope to see you join in with many more :)
Lora x

Lisa Jane said...

what a great idea - lovely card. WEll done on the win
Lsia ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Bev,
The background is beautiful and the colours are gorgeous. A fantastically crafted card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Liz Corrigan said...

Bev well done on the win, the last minute rush was worth it.
What great background paper you have made, such a great idea to make Wish Pickle the background feature of the sentiment.
Forgot to look up the name of the punch. Will get back to you with that one.
Rosie x

janeygrey said...

Congratulations Bev on winning the challenge last week.
Your card is fabulous and love how you have used pickle as a backing paper. Good luck.Love Janey x

janeygrey said...

Congratulations Bev on winning the challenge last week.
Your card is fabulous and love how you have used pickle as a backing paper. Good luck.Love Janey x

Lisa said...

So sweet! I like how you repeated the image to create the background.