Sunday 13 June 2010

Bella Studio

Omg I am really pushing it here. Thought this challenge closed tomorrow. Until I looked about half hour ago.
This is a new blog Bella Studio that has started doing all sorts from challenges to tuts.
I have made this card using the free digi Image and also followed a sketch which was posted on the same blog in the week and the colour combo.


Ingredients
coloured the image with copics .
Bazzill green and yellow card
Papermania capsule papers lavender collection
Martha Stewart Punch
Cuttle bug embossing folder which I then used colour box fluid chalks .
flowers from Stash.

I really am cutting this one on entering this.so lets hope I make it.

Thanks for dropping by.


4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute image - love her little pointy ears . fab colour combo and love the punched borders
Lisa ;)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image really cute
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Go over to the blog hon, you won!!!!! Well done x

Unknown said...

Very pretty and love how you colored her.